1. There is no minimum order.
2. Shipping: Postage to UK addresses is free.
REGRETTABLY, DUE TO THE FAILING POSTAL SERVICES IN THE UK AND ABROAD, WE HAVE TAKEN THE VERY TOUGH DECISION TO NO LONGER SELL OUR PRODUCTS OUTSIDE OF THE UK FROM THIS WEBSITE. WE HAVE HAD MULTIPLE ISSUES ABROAD WITH BOOKS NOT ARRIVING OR TAKING FAR TOO LONG TO GET TO THEIR DESTINATION. THEREFORE WE ARE RECOMMENDING THAT ALL CUSTOMERS OUTSIDE OF THE UK (AND THAT INCLUDES THE REP. OF IRELAND), PURCHASE OUR BOOKS VIA AMAZON, BECAUSE THEY ARE PRINTED AND DISTRIBUTED WITHIN THE COUNTRY IN QUESTION AND DELIVERY IS GUARANTEED. APOLOGIES FOR THIS DRASTIC DECISION. WE WILL HAPPILY FULFIL ORDERS FROM UK CUSTOMERS, OF COURSE.
3. Payment must accompany order. We accept Visa and MasterCard for all orders placed on this website. Cheques and money orders made payable to ‘Iris Books’ can be accepted for orders received from UK customers by post.
4. We aim to deliver your order within seven to ten working days of receipt of order.
5. All goods must be checked at the time of delivery. Iris Books must be contacted within three days in writing or by phone, in the event of damage or loss.
6. All goods remain the property of Iris Books, until full payment of invoice price has been received.
Bulk orders for schools, libraries, organisations or representatives
1. Bulk orders are by negotiation.
2. Iris Books will apply a discount depending upon the quantity of books ordered.
3. The final quantity attracting a discount may comprise of several different titles.
4. Packing and delivery service will be charged as an extra but will be sourced from the most economical carriers.
5. Iris Books can invoice an organisation, upon request, so that a cheque may be raised or a BACS payment authorised.
6. Bulk orders require to be placed at least one month before the required delivery date.